Leslie North Dental
Dental veneers are shells, resembling the tooth’s surface, that dentists attach to the front of the teeth. Veneers act both as cosmetic enhancements and functional enhancements by providing preservation for a tooth and getting rid of gaps between teeth. Porcelain veneers are the strongest type of veneer, do not stain, and are also the longest lasting. Typically, porcelain veneers require two visits to the dentist to apply.
At Leslie North Dental, we offer custom-made porcelain veneers of the highest quality that will provide 10+ years of consistently beautiful and confident smiles. Book an appointment now to consult our dentists and see if veneers are right for you!
Years of Experience
Frequently Asked Questions
- The main benefit of porcelain veneers is the cosmetic enhancement with a bright and even smile.
- Veneers can treat chipped or broken teeth or malformed teeth to restore form and function.
- A veneer can resolve tooth discoloration when other whitening methods do not work.
- Porcelain veneers can close gaps between teeth.
- Much like regular teeth, veneers need to be brushed and flossed regularly.
- Avoid constant grinding of teeth as it increases the risk of damaging the veneers.
It is critical to consult a dentist to assess your teeth and see if they are a fit for customized veneer treatment. In the following cases, a dentist may prefer not to provide veneer treatment:
- Suppose the tooth is decayed or its gum tissue has periodontal disease. In that case, it needs to be taken care of before veneer treatment.
- If there is a lack of enamel, the veneer will not stick to the tooth.
- If much of a tooth is missing, a dental crown may be a better alternative.
- A habit of tooth grinding increases the chance of chipping or breaking the porcelain veneers.
On average, porcelain veneers last for 10 to 15 years.
Why Leslie North Dental ?
Committed to safety
Comprehensive Dental Care
Flexible Payment Options
So I was back at the dentist again today! It met every expectation. I was nervous, once again all the staff made me feel at ease. They make sure when your appointment is at 2pm it’s at 2pm.. unlike most make you wait an hour or more!! I could just go on and on about this pace.. just simply amazing
Best one around. Always pleased after I visit. Staff is incredibly professional and helpful. I’ve never had a bad experience and neither has the rest of my family, needless to say, these dentists really know what they are doing.
This place is wonderful!! The entire staff is friendly and makes you feel welcome. They really care for their patients comfort. Dr. Shokati did a fantastic job on a crown for me and fillings. He took great care and made sure I was comfortable the entire time